Flickr is the most suitable place for those who love beautiful photos and videos. You can upload your images and show them to the world, or you can find the motivations in photos other people take and upload. When you make a profile, you require to add your name, but you can forever change it later. If that’s something you would like to do, but you are not sure how to keep reading. In this article, we are going to share a quick guide on how to change your name on Flickr.
How to change name on Flickr
There are two choices in the name part on Flickr, and these are your original name and your display name. You can change them both in no time. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the browser, progress to Flickr.com, and log in.
- Click on the avatar icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In a drop-down menu, click Settings.
- Next, find the Profile section.
- You will see two choices we quoted above, Real name and Display name.
- To update the name, click on “Change.”
- If you require to change your original name and click “Change,” you will be taken to Your Account / Edit your profile page, and you will be able to make adjustments there.
- If you click on “Change” next to your Display name, you will be able to add the name you want into the box below “Change your screen name to.”
Keep in brain that once you edit your display name, the one you earlier used will be now available for others to work.
That’s all. Now you know all the actions needed to change your actual name and display name on Flickr.