The day has finally arrived: you’ll currently use Alexa to play Apple Music on Amazon Echo speakers. It’s simply on the market for Echo devices at now — no third-party speakers just like the Sonos One (yet).
It s very easy, and takes concerning thirty seconds to line up. Here’s a way to pair.
1. Open the Alexa app. Make sure you’re signed into your Amazon account and that your Echo device is connected.
2. Tap the Menu button on the top left. Select Settings.
3. Select Music.
4. Select Link New Service.
5. Tap the Apple Music icon.
6. Enable the Apple Music skill.
7. Sign into your Apple Music account.
8. Press “Allow Access.”
Now, to play music, you can say “Alexa, play Taylor Swift on Apple Music.” You can also set Apple as your default music service back in Settings.