FaceApp gives you a chance to utilize a wide range of features to play with photographs. While you do require a Pro subscription to get to each element, when you get exhausted with the application, you would prefer not to continue paying for it. To cancel your subscription, you’ll have to experience Google Play to keep from being charged once more.
Here’s how you cancel the FaceApp service once you’ve subscribed
- Open Google Play on your phone.
- Search for Faceapp in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Manage Subscriptions.
- Tap on your FaceApp subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap a reason for cancelling and then tap Continue.
- Tap Cancel Subscription one more time.
FaceApp doesn’t cost much whether you’re paying for it each month or each year. However, unless you opted into a forever subscription, you don’t want to keep paying for something you don’t use. Thankfully, Google Play makes it super easy to manage your subscriptions.
Face up to a better photography experience!
FaceApp gives you a chance to play with photographs and filters to perceive what you’d resemble under an assortment of conditions. On the off chance that you need to take the most ideal pictures to change, having frill like focal point units and microfiber fabrics can help.