After recently launching the foremost reasonable smartphone with a triple-lens rear camera — Galaxy A7 (2018), Samsung nowadays launched the world’s initial smartphone with quad-lens rear camera system. Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with a four-lens rear camera setup that offers a complete of 47MP.
Samsung has launched its special smartphone Galaxy A9 professional for Gadgets Lovers. This phone has been launched throughout the event of the company’s Kuala Lumpur. The USP is that the four new camera on the rear. the corporate has given it the name of the world’s initial quadap camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with a FHD show that produces viewing media on this device an agreeable expertise. The rear camera is extremely sensible and captures shots superbly. The battery backup is enough to stay the device up and running for quite an while. additionally, the phone contains a huge storage capability which may work at the same time as associate external device. If you’re a Samsung patent then you’ve got many options to fancy it.
Storage, Battery, and Charging:
Samsung Galaxy A9 professional 2018 has been a giant boost within the case of storage. 3800 MAH Battery Back-up within the phone has conjointly been given. A9 has 128GB Internal Storage with micro chip processor.
In this, users can have extended storage of 512GB. With a long battery, quick charging has conjointly become a very important feature. The company’s claim is that the minimum capability of the battery of the battery of the battery of 3720 mAh.
1, 2, 3, 4 Rear Cameras!
Calling the Galaxy A9 (2018) a phone with cameras or a totally fledged camera with a phone leaves you correct either ways in which. The device comes with four sort of lenses: a standard lens, Associate in Nursing ultra-wide lens, a zoom lens and a depth lens. The introduction of a zoom lens differentiates the Galaxy A9 (2018) from the antecedent discharged Galaxy A7 (2018) with triple rear camera.
The quad rear-camera are founded vertically with the 8MP ultra-wide 120-degree lens and f/2.4 aperture triumphing in line (from the top). Following the ultra-wide lens could be a 10MP zoom lens that includes f/2.4 aperture and 2x optical zoom permitting users to induce additional up-close with the topic to be captured. once taking photos, users will opt for either the ultra-wide angle or zoom lens to specialize in a topic or scene to be captured.
The main camera is 3rd on the column and could be a the default lens once the device camera is in motorcar mode.
it’s a 24MP lens and are available with the widest aperture (f/1.7) for higher low lightweight photography; victimisation “pixel binning” to mix four pixels into one in low lightweight environments or conditions.
The final lens finishing the quad-camera set-up on the rear is that the 5MP depth lens with Associate in Nursing f/2.2 aperture. this is often the sensing element accountable for the Bokeh effects on pictures victimisation Samsung’s Live Focus feature.
Colors, Display, Fingerprint Scanner:
The Galaxy A9 professional has been delivered to 3 colors-black, fruit drink blue and Bubblegum Pink. it’s being told that fruit drink Blue is that the best color for these 3.
For the users has been given an indication of vi.3-inch huge Screen within the A9. the corporate says that the phone has been given to the large screen multitasking and fun for the phone.
within the case of security, the phone will be unbolted by face recognition. With this, the fingerprint scanner has conjointly been given on the rear of the phone. A9 has been given 3D back.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Key Specification :
- Body: Glass back, metal frame; 162.5 x 77 x 7.8mm, 183g; Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink color schemes;
- Display: 6.3″ Super AMOLED, FullHD+ 2,220×1,080px resolution Infinity display (18.5:9 aspect ratio), 392ppi pixel density.
- Rear camera: Primary 24MP, f/1.7 aperture; phase detection autofocus. Secondary 8MP, f/2.4 aperture, fixed focus, 12mm ultrawide. Third 10MP, f/2.4 aperture, autofocus, 2x optical zoom telephoto. Fourth 5MP, f/2.2 aperture, depth sensing only. LED flash. 2160p/30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 24MP, f/2.0 aperture; fixed focus; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 8.0 Oreo; Samsung Experience 9.0 custom overlay.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 660: octa-core 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260, Adreno 512 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB/8GB (market dependant) of RAM, 128GB of storage; dedicated microSD slot for expansion.
- Battery: 3,800 mAh Li-Po (sealed); Samsung Adaptive Fast charging.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM; LTE Cat. 9 (450Mbps download/50Mbps upload); USB 2.0 Type-C port; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/AC; GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; Samsung Pay; single speaker on the bottom; 3.5mm jack.