This post will explain gmelius alternatives. Every tool has advantages and disadvantages when it comes to managing customer care, nurturing customer relationships, or creating revenue.
An email collaboration platform like Gmelius might be a wonderful alternative for teams who need to manage shared emails and streamline communication because it includes a CRM, shared inbox functionality, labelling, and more. Emails can be labelled, chats can be delegated, notes can be left regarding certain contacts and conversations, and so on.
The 9 Best Gmelius Alternatives for Email Collaboration In 2022
In this article, you can know about gmelius alternatives here are the details below;
Gmelius is a fantastic tool for communicating in a shared inbox with your team — but only if your firm uses Google Workspace for communication and file sharing.
Gmelius isn’t likely to be the ideal solution for your team if you have a larger team or need a suite with many features. There are a variety of Gmelius alternatives accessible, whether you’re looking for a tool that works well with your team or you’re unsatisfied with the platform.
Gmelius alternatives: 9 of the best
Let’s take a look at the nine finest Gmelius alternatives to help you select the ideal email collaboration solution for your company.
1. Help Scout
Customer assistance is the best Gmelius alternative.
Help Scout’s email collaboration and shared inbox features are ideal for teams looking to improve customer service by creating and nurturing connections with their customers. Manage customer requests, tag conversations, and include other team members in the dialogue with ease. Also check algolia alternatives
Help Scout also has the following critical features:
- Compatible with all email platforms (not just Gmail).
- When you need a team member’s help with a customer, send them private notes.
- List client contact and background information on your sidebar so you can learn about their experience with your company and better serve them.
- Make managing and replying to emails and customer interactions a breeze by using stored replies.
- Use processes to automatically assign and sort incoming emails, support issues, and client requests.
Starting at $20 per month per user.
For enterprises, Salesforce Service Cloud is the best Gmelius option.
Salesforce is ideal for large enterprises that require sophisticated capabilities to track customer communications. Salesforce offers a comprehensive set of tools for customer care, marketing, sales, and ecommerce, including capabilities such as: • Video support for customers.
- Manage discussions across different channels with an omnichannel agent interface.
- No-code automation routines that help you organise your emails and follow up with consumers.
- A unified view of client profiles, making it simple to transfer conversations from agent to agent.
Monthly fees start at $25 per user.
For Gmail users, the best Gmelius alternative.
Google Collaborative Inbox is an add-on for Google Workspace customers who wish to start managing their inboxes. It’s an excellent alternative for small teams and enterprises with little to no cash for email collaboration tools. The primary drawback is that the interface isn’t identical to conventional Gmail, so there’s a learning curve.
Google Collaborative Inbox includes the following features: • A simple setup that integrates with your Google workspace; • The ability to add, manage, and remove team members from your email group; and • Conversation organisation, which allows team members to assign, unassign, or resolve conversations as well as set Gmail labels.
Gmail teams can use it for free.
For Outlook users, the best Gmelius alternative.
Outlook Shared Mailbox, like Google Collaborative Inbox, is a free solution for small teams that want to cooperate on email management with Microsoft Outlook.
Outlook’s Shared Mailbox function has the following features: • A simple setup that allows Outlook users to access shared mailboxes directly from their email client.
- A shared calendar that allows teams to know when other team members are available or working; • Shared mailbox capability for both iOS and Android handsets. Also check Alternatives to Docebo
Price: Free for Outlook-using teams.
For larger brands using Google Workspace, the best Gmelius option.
Hiver is another another email collaboration solution that only works with Gmail users. It’s great for helping teams manage various support staff’s [email protected] or [email protected] email addresses.
Hiver charges a small monthly subscription in exchange for access to a variety of functions, including:
- Shared draughts that enable for improved team training and customer support. • Simple-to-configure SLAs to ensure your service providers always provide quality service.
Starting at $12 per user per month.
The best option to Gmelius for email management.
While many tools on this list are intended to aid with shared inboxes (such as [email protected] email addresses), Front is an excellent tool for organising all email conversation in one place, whether shared or personal.
Within the same tool, users can add their shared inbox, social media accounts, and live chat, as well as access their personal inbox.
Tagging allows you to prioritise VIPs and keep conversations structured. Marketing automation authorizes you to set up workflows and improve task management in your inbox. Email notes allow everyone on your team to know where a discussion or support request is at.
Monthly fees start at $19 per person.
For sales teams, the best Gmelius alternative.
Mixmax is an excellent email management solution for increasing outbound sales. It simplifies sales email management by including options for engaging recipients and scheduling calls and appointments.
- The option to set notifications on your desktop, email, or Slack to view real-time answers, email opens, and more with Mixmax’s email tool.
- Dynamic email communication with polls, surveys, and link previews for your team.
- Consistent meeting scheduling to keep your sales team’s pipeline full.
Free plan is available. Paid plans start at $9 per month per user.
Best alternative to Gmelius for email outreach.
Cold email outreach is the devil of every email user’s existence, and Saleshandy is a superb email collaboration solution for it. A solution like Saleshandy can assist improve the cold outreach experience, whether it’s for sales, link building, or influencer outreach.
- Email personalisation to boost the likelihood of a recipient responding to you.
- Easier outreach with automated follow-ups and email templates.
- An Outlook plugin and a Chrome extension for integrating with your email client.
Free plan is available. Premium plans start at $9 per month per user.
Vocus.io is the best Gmelius option for those on a tight budget.
Vocus.io focuses on sending out email campaigns and includes a CRM and shared inbox for better project management and collaboration. Vocus.io is the only premium app on our list that charges a flat monthly fee rather than charging per user, making it an excellent choice for small organisations. Also check Toll-Free Number
- Email monitoring, which reveals when emails have been opened or links have been clicked.
- The ability to schedule, snooze, and set reminders for when you need to respond to emails.
- Share detailed email campaign performance reports with your team.
After a 30 day free trial, prices start at $5 per month.
Find the best Gmelius replacement for you.
Overall, email collaboration solutions are essential for improving the way your team communicates with customers. Your community will notice if your staff struggles to keep up with email.
Invest in a platform that guarantees people get the service they need every day, rather than letting the status of your inbox drive the experience of your business. Your employees will be more optimistic, and so will your customers.