Windows 10 uses a fantastic experience to its customers. You can customize it and also make changes to make sure that you can totally enjoy the daily usage. You can conveniently arrange your COMPUTER, change the setups, pin the applications to the taskbar, and also many various other things. Naturally, some alternatives are activated by default, yet you can study setups and also disable the ones you desire. If you do not want Autocorrect enabled (it is turned on by default), you can make changes and also disable it easily. That’s precisely what we are going to reveal you below. Let’s see exactly how to turn off Autocorrect in Windows 10
How to turn off Windows 10 Autocorrect
If you just started using Windows 10 with no previous experience with this OS, you may need a helping hand at the start which’s why we are right here.
Some people find Autocorrect helpful, and also others find this alternative annoying. If you wish to disable it, simply comply with the easy steps listed below:
- Click the Begin button located in the bottom-left edge of the display
- Currently click the gear symbol to accessibility the Setups menu
- In Setups, click Instruments
- Next, click Inputting
- On top of the screen, you will see the Spelling area as well as the alternative “Autocorrect misspelling words”
- As you can see, the alternative is switched on by default
- To turn it off, just click the switch below the alternative
- You can likewise pick whether you want misspelled words to be highlighted by clicking the switch below that alternative
That is all you require to do. Autocorrect is now switched off. If you desire to enable it once more, go back to Setups > Tools > Typing as well as make the called for changes.