This post will explain origin not opening. Are you unable to play video games on ORIGIN? I know how it feels when Origin will not react while looking your favorite video game. Well, I have found out a practical fix for this concern. And in this post, You will be familiar with how to fix in Origin will not open video games Mistake. So, let’s get started.
How to Fix Origin Won’t Open or Respond After Launch
In this article, you can know about origin not opening here are the details below;
What is Origin?
Origin is the best online multiplayer video gaming platform powered by EA that permits users to play games such as FIFA, Battlefield V and so on
Origin likewise has a platform referred to as Origin shop. In it yourself can buy games for your computer. EA likewise added Cloud Conserving development and additional in-game overlays. Furthermore, Social media functions like profile management, in-game chat and video game joining is likewise included Origin.
What triggers Origin will not open Error?
Concerns such as Damaged cache files, distorted momentary files, problems with core origin files and so on can trigger the Origin will not open Error.
Lots of users have actually faced this concern and got super frustrated. But, don’t you stress, I have a great news for you. Let me inform you by saying that: The Origin won’t open error can be heated easily. Let’s not spend time and try to fix this concern.
Simplest Fix for Origin won’t open
Most Convenient FIX for Origin won’t open issue. There are numerous users who even uninstalled Origin by getting super frustrated because of this issue. Just for saving your precious time, I am providing you the resolutions from Most working to the least.
Here are the steps to Fix Origin will not open easily:
1. Run the Compatibility Troubleshooter
The majority of the users have actually found this option working. As a matter of fact, this option is the most convenient yet reliable.
Here’s how to run compatibility troubleshooter:
1.Right-click the Origin Faster way on your desktop and select Residences.
- Then head to the Compatibility tab and click Run compatibility troubleshooter.
- Click on Attempt suggested settings to evaluate the program utilizing the advised compatibility settings.
- If it still does not work so far, then run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter again. Choose the other choice based on the problems you notice.
- If the issue still continues then change the settings manually and hit OKAY if you are done.
NB: Attempt this Compatibility settings manually for further development.
Harmony mode: If Origin won’t open on your existing Windows system, press the drop-down button & install the previous version of Windows operation to test-run Origin.
Damage Full Screen optimizations: It is seen that any games on Origin are impacted by the low FPS issue. Some of them even crash when you allow Full display optimizations. Just disable it to view whether Origin works or not. Also check how to allocate more ram to Minecraft.
Run this application as an admin: If Origin is not given administrator advantages, it may not run the way you desire it to be. For this, Attempt running the Origin File as an administrator to see whether it worked or not.
2. Go through a Clean Boot
This step is the most hassle-free step for some users. Origin users discover this action effectively working. You may require to perform a tidy boot if this issue still shows.
Clean Boot is a troubleshooting method that allows you to manually disable start-ups to find out the bothersome software. Once you discover the bothersome software, simply uninstall the software, and after that this issue will be solved.
Here’s how to do a Tidy Boot in your Windows PC:
- Press Win+ R at the very time to open the Run Dialog. Then type msconfig and press Get in.
- Select the Solutions tab, tick mark the Hide all Microsoft services box and after that click Disable all.
- Then Open Task Manager.
- On the Start-up tab in Task Supervisor, choose the product for each startups and then click Disable.
- Head back to the System Configuration and click OK. It will now restart your PC.
Run Origin once again to inspect whether the issue still continues or not. If not then you want to start the System Configuration window repeatedly to allow the applications one by one. After making it possible for each service and applications, you require to reboot your PC again to apply the modifications.
3. Erasing the Origin cache Files
For loading much faster, Origin creates cache data. These cache columns are stored due to the various regularly used information in them. So, deleting these cache files will support in fixing this mistake.
Again if you face any web problem like LAN not running then clear all the browser cache too.
How to delete cache data of Origin?
Here are the steps to data cache files of Origin:
- Open Task supervisor and close Origin.
- Press the Windows + R secret and then type %ProgramData% and press Enter.
- Open the Origin Folder.
- In the Origin folder delete all the files other than Local Content folder.
- Now run the Origin client again.
This may fix the issue.
4. Cleaning up Origin’s Temporary Files
Origin keeps producing momentary files in a folder called AppData. This can in some cases cause Origin to not open.
Deleting these files will certainly help to fix this issue.
You may ask:
How to clean short-lived files of Origin?
Here are the steps to tidy temporary files of Origin:
- Firstly you need to unhide the files as the files are concealed by default.
- In the search box, type folder.
- Under Advanced settings, choose Program hidden files, folders and drives, then press OK.
- Now, press Windows + R secrets at the same time and write %AppData%. Then press Go into.
- Once the folder opens up, erase the Origin folders.
Now attempt restarting Origin client to see if the issue is solved or not.
5. Re-install the Origin App
If the techniques above appears worthless for you, then you can attempt uninstalling and reinstalling Origin Client. Also check network discovery not working.
Here are the actions to uninstall and re-install Origin:
- Open Control Panel from the search bar.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Locate and ideal click Origin to uninstall it.
- Head to the official site of Origin and download the current EA Origin software application.
Naturally, with the freshly updated Origin, you won’t see Origin will not open video games problem.
The problem Origin will not open video games is a terrific torture for most of the Origin users. Thankfully this problem has repairs. Hopefully, the repairs I provided worked for you.
Let us know which steps assisted you the most.