On individual Facebook posts, you have the choice to transform your personal privacy. Nonetheless, when you have actually gotten on Facebook for years, you can not simply return and by hand restrict each blog post’s personal privacy. This just does not seem sensible, particularly when there’s a much less complex shortcut. With Facebook’s Limitation past blog post attribute, now you can easily transform the privacy of your entire Facebook activity over the years to exclusive. Right here’s how it functions:
Making All Facebook Posts Private on Android (Restricting Past Posts)
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click the Three Straight Stacked Bars on the right.
- Scroll down and touch Setups and Privacy.
- Select Personal Privacy Shortcuts.
- Under the Privacy heading, choose See More Personal privacy Settings.
- Tap Restriction Who Can See Future Past Posts.
- Tap Restriction Past Posts in strong red.
- Select Limit Past Posts to verify your option.
Making All Facebook Posts Private on Windows
- Most likely to your Facebook Timeline.
- Click the Question Mark (?) on the top-right.
- Select Personal Privacy Shortcuts from the drop-down menu.
- In the Personal privacy Area, select See Even more Personal privacy Setups.
- In the Your Activity Area, Select Restriction The Audience For Articles … choice.
- Faucet Limitation Past Posts.
Some Things To Remember:
Facebook warns you that if you restrict your previous articles, they will no longer be open to the general public. This consists of any individual who’s out your buddy list. Also mutual friends, what we call good friends of pals on Facebook, are omitted. However, if any of your old articles have actually identified users, they will still be able to accessibility as well as see them. You also need to bear in mind that as soon as you select this option, there’s no returning. You will need to independently untag each Facebook Blog post and transform its privacy to public if you intend to change your selection– this could take days. So, before utilizing this feature, make certain you have actually thought your choice through.